subscribe to newsletter
26.18 26.45
31.1 31.5
Economy 2017-08-03T04:14:35+03:00
Ukrainian news
Omelian Predicts Foundation Of New Low-Cost Air Company With Ukrainian And Foreign Investment In Fall 2017

Omelian Predicts Foundation Of New Low-Cost Air Company With Ukrainian And Foreign Investment In Fall 2017

Infrastructure Minister Volodymyr Omelian predicts foundation of a new low-cost company with Ukrainian and foreign investment in the fall of 2017.

He announced this in an interview to the Segodnia newspaper, Ukrainian News Agency reports.

"I hope we will register it in the fall," he said.

According to the Minister, the Ukrainian private investment in the company will make 51% and the foreign investment will make the other 49%.

This investment structure will enable the air company to perform domestic flights, as only companies with Ukrainian registration are allowed to perform domestic flights.

As Ukrainian News Agency earlier reported, the Boryspil International Airport (Kyiv region) decided to resume negotiations with the Ryanair low-cost company after the air company had announced cancellation of flights to/from Ukraine because of the failure of the airport to meet its commitments under an agreement signed in March.

The Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine said it would apply to the National Anticorruption Bureau of Ukraine and the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine with a request to investigate the course and essence of the negotiations between Ryanair, the largest in Europe low-cost airline company, and the Infrastructure Ministry and between Ryanair and the Boryspil International Airport.

On July 12, the Boryspil International Airport expressed readiness for any audit of the negotiating process with Ryanair in order to assess economic expediency.

Больше новостей о: airport low-cost company Volodymyr Omelian airline

Archive
News

ok