The Special Monitoring Mission of the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe says the use of heavy weapons forbidden by the Minsk agreements in Donbas grew by 230% March 3-10. Deputy Chief Monitor of the OSCE Special Monitoring Mission to Ukraine Alexander Hug has said this at a news briefing, the Ukrainian News Agency reports. "The situation with security in eastern Ukraine worsened last week," he said. He said monitors of the OSCE SMM registered at least 400 cases of use of multiple artillery rocket systems in Donbas March 3-10. The number of violations of ceasefire in the western part of Luhansk region grew by 570% and the OSCE SMM registered 1,500 explosions. As Ukrainian News Agency earlier reported, the Special Monitoring Mission of the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe says 86 civilians have been killed or wounded since January 1, 2017.