subscribe to newsletter
25.75 26.15
28.75 29.4
Politics 2019-07-15T05:52:42+03:00
Ukrainian news
Defense Minister: Next Wave Of Mobilization Will Be In Case Of Open Aggression Against Ukraine

Defense Minister: Next Wave Of Mobilization Will Be In Case Of Open Aggression Against Ukraine

The Defense Ministry says there will be another wave of mobilization in case of open aggression against Ukraine.

Defense Minister Stepan Poltorak announced this at a news briefing.

"In case of open aggression against Ukraine we will be forced to hold this mobilization," he said.

Mobilization is also possible in case of serious aggravation of the situation in Donbas.

The defense minister says the current situation allows not holding another wave of mobilization.

Stepan Poltorak says the Defense Ministry counts on prolongation of contracts with the Ukrainian military.

He says there are no conscripts in the zone of the antiterrorist operation.

As Ukrainian News Agency earlier reported, on September 26, 2016, President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko declared demobilization of military recruited during the six wave of mobilization.

In October 2016, President Poroshenko said he was not planning to declare the seventh wave of mobilization so far.

Больше новостей о: Russia defense ministry mobilization aggression Stepan Poltorak

Archive
News

ok