President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko says he has no intention to announce the seventh wave of mobilization to the armed forces of the country. President Petro Poroshenko announced this at a meeting of the Regional Development Council. Ukrainian News Agency reports. "As Supreme Commander-in-Chief. I am not planning to announce the seventh wave of mobilization so far." he said. President Poroshenko says heads of regional state administrations. regional councils. and mayors must facilitate employment of demobilized servicemen and provide them with land plots. Poroshenko emphasizes that conscripts will not be sent to the area of the antiterrorist operation. As Ukrainian News Agency earlier reported. on September 26. President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko ordered demobilization of militaries recruited during the sixth wave of mobilization to the armed forces of Ukraine. President Poroshenko has urged local administrations to provide proper celebration of the Day of Defender of Ukraine on October 14.